This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I hate this generation so much?
04-12-2014, 09:55 PM
I hate this generation so much?
Hello! I'm 14 years old and I really, really don't like this generation. I love Pink Floyd, Led Zeppelin, The Doors, Jimi Hendrix, The Who, The Stranglers, The Beatles, and I love David Bowie too. Music has no meaning anymore, I could say so much about the music of today but I don't want to go into that. I would do ANYTHING to be able to see my favourite groups live and in their prime!
Everything now is completely messed up, I don't even know where to start. The media pretty much rules over everyone, kids just follow what everyone else does, hardly anyone is individual anymore. They sit on their computers and consoles all day, never go outside. Eventually, kids are going to lose their social skills, no ones going to know how to communicate with each other anymore.
Theres so much I could say, but I don't even know where to start.
It's been making me feel really down that I'll never experience the 60s or 70s, which I would do anything to live in. Most people my age are idiots. I want to go to Woodstock so badly! I despise this generation and it makes me really angry sometimes. I don't know anyone that shares the same passions as me.
Is this normal for someone of my age? How do I stop this from getting me down so much?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
I hate this generation so much? - Lise/Lisa - 04-12-2014 09:55 PM
[] - Locoluis - 04-12-2014, 10:07 PM
[] - Mika - 04-12-2014, 10:15 PM
[] - David - 04-12-2014, 10:17 PM
[] - Girl - 04-12-2014, 10:27 PM