This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Opening a small business?
04-13-2014, 05:11 AM
Opening a small business?
I'm 17 and I'm thinking that college is a waste of time and money, it will get you in debt, and they teach you unnecessary subjects that don't even have to do with your major. They make you do all this work, which will never be used in your career.

I really wished there were a better path in college, like they actually do hands on material, like suppose I want to be a car engineer, instead of boring lectures, they teach me how to do it.

I want to open up a small business, like a 99 cents store, filled with school materials, groceries material, anything needing for everyday life!

I also want to open up an ice-cream truck, only during summer so I can make money out of that
And also I know how to fix computers, so I can use my skills to fix other peoples computers out of that as well.

Any suggestions or is there any program that can get me started with my plans?

(Screw education, I want to help other people, and make a living out of my life!)
I'm not being close minded, and actually I'm being open minded for thinking this through my head. Everyone is following the system as a slave, and not realizing they're waisting and will be a burden to pay their debts toward college. All I'm trying to say is that I wish education was used properly like to learn on and focused ONLY your career. So as a nation we will be better workers and in fact use time effienctly. If your going to be nurse, why in the world would you write 10 pages essays, learn unnecessary math that will never be used, history in which we will never use as well, and so many other things! If I were to make a school, I would only focus on the points you will seriously use for your job...

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Opening a small business? - DrizzyLove - 04-13-2014 05:11 AM
[] - arunan - 04-13-2014, 05:25 AM
[] - Henry - 04-13-2014, 05:35 AM
[] - mrreliable3599 - 04-13-2014, 05:43 AM
[] - Steve Burgess - 04-13-2014, 05:53 AM
[] - shipwreck - 04-13-2014, 05:54 AM
[] - C7S - 04-13-2014, 06:05 AM
[] - kemperk - 04-13-2014, 06:09 AM