This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Does this guy have a self-confidence problem?
04-13-2014, 05:14 AM

He is trying to make you feel sorry for him so that way you will be more interested in him. I know, I myself, have an okcupid profile and so far I have not gotten ANYONE to date me off that site because it is usually hard for females to do (most females are insecure and there tend to be a lot of creepy guys out there). This is even after they initiated the convos and I have written to them for over a course of a few days for them to be comfortable enough. I think the best way to go on dates is via person to person. I have had a lot more girls come up to me and ask me out or flirt my way for me to ask them out than on the internet.

Traditional societal norms still prevalent in America:

-If you message a female and she does not respond within a few hours, she has lost interest. (However, even if the female did not respond right away, it could also be that she does not want to come off as desperate.)

-Culture barriers of ethnic background- many ethnically different girls that I talked to also had this same problem. They did not want to seem like they wanted to push me into a relationship, so they almost all had to ask if I was in a relationship or if I had ever been in one. Similar to what that guy said to you on, if you were all ready in a relationship and what your intentions were. Ethnically Indians ALMOST ALWAYS date and/or marry other Indians, even in the U.S. I have seen some marriages that were inter ethnic though.

But still I think he is leading you on because obviously the guy makes it seem like he does have confidence issues; however, he does not feel afraid to expose himself on facebook.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - American Hindu - 04-13-2014 05:14 AM
[] - Antst - 04-13-2014, 05:25 AM
[] - Jackie - 04-13-2014, 05:41 AM
[] - Common Sense - 04-13-2014, 05:42 AM
[] - seamstress - 04-13-2014, 05:44 AM