This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Does this guy have a self-confidence problem?
04-13-2014, 05:42 AM

Y O U A G A I N??? My goodness, you certainly have issues with all of this on-line dating you engage in, don't you? I think that, in addition to your very low self worth issues, you just do not know how to select boys. You have had nothing but problems on that Cupid site you always post about. It is not working for you.

Why not go and get involved in real life with real people so you can meet someone in real life, not in cyber space with photos and text messaging?

This guy is whomever he wants you to believe he is, just like you want him to believe you are this self confident person, when you are not.

Take it all with a grain of salt. If this is how you want to waste your time, go ahead. Just remember, like with the last guy you got involved with on that Cupid site, block him if you feel uncomfortable.

Does this new guy have confidence issues? Who really knows as anyone can be whomever they want to be on the internet. Newsflash: it is not real life, it is cyberspace.

Just to make my point: think about what you wrote in your profile. Now, this time, be honest about it: Would you post in your profile that you are an insecure individual with self worth issues and have body image issues as well? Would you post that you have had one failed internet relationship after another? OF COURSE NOT. So, you see, if you cannot be honest yourself, how on earth do you even expect other people's profiles to be truthful?? Sorry if the truth hurts.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - American Hindu - 04-13-2014, 05:14 AM
[] - Antst - 04-13-2014, 05:25 AM
[] - Jackie - 04-13-2014, 05:41 AM
[] - Common Sense - 04-13-2014 05:42 AM
[] - seamstress - 04-13-2014, 05:44 AM