This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
If 4 individuals were to get together to form a company dedicated to online retail..?
04-13-2014, 04:06 PM
If 4 individuals were to get together to form a company dedicated to online retail..?
..across multiple selling channels i.e. ebay, amazon, e-commerce sites, etc. where (in an ideal world) would each individual's expertise be, for example would it be best for one guy to be knowledgeable in digital marketing, one in online retail, one in website design and one in book keeping or would it make more sense for one to be knowledgeable in video production for youtube marketing and one in SEO etc.

I'd really like to hear the opinion of someone more educated than me on what they think, please for this particular question name the ideal skills that guys 1-4 would "each" have to make the ideal team.

Thanks much appreciated.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
If 4 individuals were to get together to form a company dedicated to online retail..? - PAUL - 04-13-2014 04:06 PM
[] - Jo W - 04-13-2014, 04:08 PM
[] - Jake - 04-13-2014, 04:09 PM
[] - Andrew - 04-13-2014, 04:16 PM
[] - jose - 04-13-2014, 04:20 PM