This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
My friend is threatening to release weird pics of me?
04-13-2014, 04:42 PM
My friend is threatening to release weird pics of me?
He lives in Michigan and I live in Maryland. He used to live here in Maryland. We were best friends and we often shared embarrassing pics of ourselves. The problem is we currently fought and he's threatening to release all weird pics of me like a pic of me showing my armpit , a pic of me just woke up in the morning, etc. Since he was my best friends he knew all of my big secrets and he's threatening to tell everyone on my facebook about my secrets and release weird pics of me. This is his plan. He will create a facebook account using one of weird pics of me as his main profile pic with the same name as mine and add my friends, then pretend he's me and insult everyone I am friends with on facebook and release big secrets about me. If he does that I will kill myself. Is it possible to sue him if he does that? If so, then how?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
My friend is threatening to release weird pics of me? - andrew - 04-13-2014 04:42 PM
[] - Mike - 04-13-2014, 04:49 PM
[] - John - 04-13-2014, 04:53 PM
[] - xpatinasia - 04-13-2014, 05:08 PM
[] - Sky - 04-13-2014, 05:22 PM