This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How to honor a friend who has passed?
04-14-2014, 05:38 AM
How to honor a friend who has passed?
I lost a good friend a week ago to suicide. It was completely out of the blue & unexpected & the shock still hasn't worn off. I attended the funeral, but I don't feel like I have closure yet. This is because I had feelings for him but never got the chance to tell him. I had worked with him for over a year & a half & he was just such a great guy. We were very much alike in that we were both 'country'. Unfortunately I had somewhat grown apart from him in the last two to three months before his suicide. I now regret not telling him how I truly felt about him (the reason I hadn't was because I had just ended a long term relationship & wasn't quite ready for anything yet). I enjoyed all the time I got to spend with him. I miss him & his smile. He always wore a cowboy hat & boots to work, just like I did. I wanna get a small tattoo in his honor & leave horse shoe/roses at his grave. Would this be okay even though we weren't 'best' friends & never dated? How can I now "tell" him how I felt?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
How to honor a friend who has passed? - CowgirlUp - 04-14-2014 05:38 AM
[] - Defender of Truth - 04-14-2014, 05:39 AM
[] - Lover of Blue - 04-14-2014, 05:50 AM
[] - Myra - 04-14-2014, 05:53 AM
[] - fgsearchn - 04-14-2014, 06:06 AM
[] - MNL_1221 - 04-14-2014, 06:22 AM