This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How to honor a friend who has passed?
04-14-2014, 06:06 AM

You can talk to him.
You need to go to JESUS. And through HIM talk to the FATHER.

Dear Heavenly Father,
I am devastated. I feel lost and confused and guilty. I had many things to tell to my friend and I didn't. In my heart, I keep wondering if I said anything, would it have helped him? Please Father, my heart is burning and mind is foggy. I have so much grief. I don't know anything. Please help me. Here are the things I wanted to say to him……….Is it possible for me to know what would have happened if I said these things to him? Father, I don't want to let go of my pain and grief yet because I feel entitled to it. Please guide me and heal me. And give me some closure in my pace. In Jesus' name I ask this. AMEN.

Keep talking to the Father through JESUS every time you need it. He might even let your friend answer. Also, you can keep praying for your friend and ask for forgiveness for him from the Father and ask for HIS BLESSINGS for your friend. Every time you remember him and feel said, say "GOD BLESS YOU…"

I went and still go through this…it is an ongoing process. God will teach you many things along the way.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Defender of Truth - 04-14-2014, 05:39 AM
[] - Lover of Blue - 04-14-2014, 05:50 AM
[] - Myra - 04-14-2014, 05:53 AM
[] - fgsearchn - 04-14-2014 06:06 AM
[] - MNL_1221 - 04-14-2014, 06:22 AM