This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Does he like me? Should I message him?
04-15-2014, 07:45 AM
Does he like me? Should I message him?
Okay, so I'm a freshman at an all girls highschool, and I do theatre cuz why not. Every production guys from boys highschools are in the show. Anyways in this springs production I met this guy who is super cute and funny. Anyway I can't tell if he likes me or not... Everyone says he likes this other girl, and when it was brought up in conversation I was like "You guys would be so cute together!" He was like "Okay literally get out." all nervous like. So I dont know... He did flirt with me sometimes during the show I guess. He would come up and talk to me a few times, and he touches my shoulder during casual conversation. A few times he just walked up into a group i was talking with, stand beside me for a few minutes and then just leave... But he also acts like he likes the other girl too! The shows now over and I haven't seen him for like a week and honestly I miss him, and I want to know if I should DM him on twitter, and if I should what would I say? I was thinking since he likes my ig pics i could put a truth is if you like this picture and then say something like Truth is I met you during the show and you're super cool and you should snapchat me sometime Smile. UGH IDK.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Does he like me? Should I message him? - Tali - 04-15-2014 07:45 AM
[] - Lara Croft - 04-15-2014, 08:00 AM
[] - Fish - 04-15-2014, 08:05 AM
[] - Michael - 04-15-2014, 08:18 AM
[] - Kat0113 - 04-15-2014, 08:31 AM
[] - Abbie - 04-15-2014, 08:37 AM
[] - Tiggy - 04-15-2014, 08:43 AM