This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How to submit my actress submission to the ross agency correctly?
04-15-2014, 09:43 AM
How to submit my actress submission to the ross agency correctly?
This is what it says to do on the website:

Requirements for Actors and Talent Submissions:

For Theatrical Representation, please include a link to your Actors Access profile with reel. For
Commercial Representation, please include a link to your LA Casting (or Casting Networks, please
specify) profile. You can also include links to Facebook, personal website, Model Mayhem, Casting
Frontier, Now Casting, Voicebank, TPN or any other online profiles for submissions. Please
submit online and email a variety of pictures. Be sure to include both headshots that show a close
up of your face and smile, as well as body shots. Please specify your Union Affiliations (if any),
resume, age, stats and be sure to include your contact information as well as location.

My questions are: What's an Actors Access profile with reel and how do i get one? What's my Union Affiliations, resume (I think i know what a resume is (the video of you professionally acting)) Thanks!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
How to submit my actress submission to the ross agency correctly? - LittleWhiteFastGirl - 04-15-2014 09:43 AM
[] - Act - 04-15-2014, 09:50 AM
[] - Katrina E. - 04-15-2014, 10:00 AM