This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why is everyone so judgemental?
04-15-2014, 02:19 PM

It all depends on what type of judgement people gives others, and to be honest there are others who judges someone in a positive way, for example if someone only judges others by their personality than that person will think and say good things about you, and if someone judges you by everything else besides personality than they will treat you badly. The do this because society brainwashes them, telling them to be look and dress like everyone else, that isn't wrong to be yourself, it's wrong to be comfortable, tells them to basic their life on what others thinks and says about them, tells them money get get them everything that they want in life, tells them to not go out of their way to help others because people might give that person weird looks, and talk smack about that person. Society also tells them that have to do whatever it takes to be popular by wearing the clothes that the fashion experts wants them to wear and look the way that the fashion experts want them to look. That's why I'm proud to be an outcast, because I'm not afraid to stand up to the rich and fashionable class aka society and say no to it, because I don't basic my life on what others says and thinks of me, I believe in myself, I don't allow others to get the best of me, and I care more about helping making the world a better place than what others negatively words and thoughts towards me. I look a certain way and dress a certain way to please myself not others, and that's how I'm going to look and dress until I die, and better yet I'm going to die in those clothes, and have that same look. I also know that money can't get you everything , it sure can't buy you happiest. Money doesn't make the world go around only love does that. No matter what you say, what you think, how you look, how you dress etc you can't make everyone in the world happy, so just be yourself, and don't worry about what others thinks and says about you.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Golden Brown - 04-15-2014, 01:20 PM
[] - R'StStateofSchools - 04-15-2014, 01:26 PM
[] - yahoo user - 04-15-2014, 01:41 PM
[] - Casey - 04-15-2014, 01:57 PM
[] - Yoink - 04-15-2014, 02:03 PM
[] - olga - 04-15-2014, 02:06 PM
[] - rockyjr5 - 04-15-2014 02:19 PM