This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Fake Facebook of me what can I do?
04-16-2014, 12:10 AM
Fake Facebook of me what can I do?
Someone had messaged me asking if I had made another Facebook..(which I didn't) they told me that someone had made a Facebook of me then, posting up all my photos of myself and child trying to be like me yet a sluttier version! writing inappropriate status like "send me a pic for pic in my inbox" "let's hook up" and a bunch of weird and inappropriate status making me look like some slut! I messaged the person and I believe she or he only blocked me. Is there anything I could do to have this Facebook removed?? And if so could she get in trouble? It has to be someone I'm friends with because my Instagram, Facebook and Twitter is set on private! Just goes to show how many weirdos there are that have low self esteem!! I don't want no body to get in trouble I just want kind of want to see who this person is so I can remove them from the rest of my accounts and I want this page removed. Is there anywhere to track the phone the person is on or the PC?

ThanksSmile

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Fake Facebook of me what can I do? - Myka - 04-16-2014 12:10 AM
[] - Sylxvelt - 04-16-2014, 12:16 AM
[] - Marcie - 04-16-2014, 12:26 AM
[] - Sadsongs - 04-16-2014, 12:34 AM
[] - Eva - 04-16-2014, 12:45 AM
[] - Arnol - 04-16-2014, 12:48 AM