This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Is this man hinting that he likes/loves me?
04-16-2014, 08:22 PM

It hard to tell if he does or does not like you as he really hasn't gone "out of his way" to give you any "hints" other than looking at you & giving you hugs when you first met. I too believe, you knowing he's unhappy, feel for him. I believe that too is another reason you have a "crush" on him. Also, quite odd he won't put himself in the position of being alone with another woman. He may have made a promise to his wife regarding something of that nature & he's abiding by it. IF they had problems, you don't know what they were. Very possibly he was cheating & THAT is your reason for keeping a distance from females. I feel there IS a reason of some kind as it is other than the norm for a man to be so set on this "policy" so to say. In all honesty, IF IF you feel you're going to "get somewhere" with this man, I would have my doubts. Don't mean to offend you, but just feel something is suspicious with him & "other women". Just my idea from what you've stated. Hope all turns out well for you in the future & you do find happiness, which I don't doubt you will. Good luck to you!^

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Roxie M - 04-16-2014 08:22 PM