This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What is wrong with Bikini pictures on Facebook ?
04-17-2014, 07:17 AM
What is wrong with Bikini pictures on Facebook ?
I mean if you're on the beach in a normal holiday position is it wrong to show swimsuit pictures for guys or girls ? As long as you're not like with alcohol or in front of a mirror...They always say, you wouldn't want employers to see that...but I wouldn't want employers to stalk me on Facebook before hiring me and I wouldn't want to work for a creepy employer like this in the first place don't you agree ? Second of all there are privacy settings, Microsoft / Zuckerberg etc can access everything but small companies ? They are just regular people, if you set your privacy settings well they won't be able to find them. They always say ''do not upload childhood pictures, those are cute with family, not for your employer'', ''do not upload pictures drinking'' ''do not express politics religious views'' etc....Are we in North Korea ???

Anyway why not share holiday pictures with friends where you happen to be wearing a swimsuit because...well you're on the beach. Big deal ? Is it OK ?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
What is wrong with Bikini pictures on Facebook ? - Atheist Cat - 04-17-2014 07:17 AM
[] - HoovR - 04-17-2014, 07:32 AM
[] - Fred - 04-17-2014, 07:44 AM