This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I have owned my cleaning business since 2011 and I need help getting customers!?
04-17-2014, 01:44 PM

have you tried a more strategic approach to social media? try sharing articles that are related to you business, but not actually directed to your website, on LinkedIn & Twitter. choose stuff that aims to help your customers while subtly advertising what you do. Eg. an article on how hiring a cleaning company boosts productivity for people who work at home, or an article on the benefits of "green" cleaning products

Then use social media to "Like" and "Comment" on potential clients' posts - but remember - don't go for the hard sell! Just use this to make contact with potential customers and let them know you exist.

You may also find this guide useful on using LinkedIn as a sales tool (I just checked out your LinkedIn profile and my first impression - you need a professional looking photo that shows you!)

A Simplified Guide to LinkedIn For Sales Professionals: http://socialselling.execnote.com/contents

Hope this helps!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - J - 04-17-2014, 01:07 PM
[] - Equality 7-2521 - 04-17-2014, 01:18 PM
[] - Andrew Peters - 04-17-2014, 01:29 PM
[] - Jen - 04-17-2014 01:44 PM