This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How to get internet on my pc anywhere in the world?
04-18-2014, 01:26 AM
How to get internet on my pc anywhere in the world?
Hi. I have job job that requires me to be online for approximately 2-3 hours a Monday to Friday (to answer customer emails). It can be at any time during the day. The system we work with only works on Internet Explorer (!).

I have travelled alot in countries where the internet connection is not stable or there just isn't any. I realise that in most major cities in many countries there are internet cafes, but I tend to travel outside of the major cities, fx in the high mountains. Besides it takes a lot of time and energy if I have to go on a hunt for an internet cafe with a good connection everyday while backpacking.

Is it in anyway possible to secure a stable internet commection on my pc while travelling in areas where the is otherwise no wifi? I can't get time off from my job for as long as I wil want to travel. Fx if I want to go camping in the high Himalayas for a month or something like that? Is this posible in anyway?

And I am from Denmark btw, so please don't suggest any services that are only provided in the US or something;-)

Thank you for any suggestions.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
How to get internet on my pc anywhere in the world? - Makia - 04-18-2014 01:26 AM
[] - p - 04-18-2014, 01:34 AM
[] - flying_ant_2013 - 04-18-2014, 01:41 AM