This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How to create an organization on the Internet and get many people to join?
04-18-2014, 01:53 PM
How to create an organization on the Internet and get many people to join?
So, for one thing, I like drama and I like things having to do with anonymous organizations. I'm fifteen, male, a sophomore in high school. I want to become an anonymous Organization leader on the Internet. So tell me--what is the best way to go about doing this? Can I use Facebook to my advantage and get lots of people from my school to join? And nobody will know it's me.

My purpose for this Organization shall not be spoken here. And maybe to advertise this 'organization' I can create a fake Facebook account, look for everyone I know at school, and persuade them to join without them knowing its me.

I like being mysterious like that. Nobody will know who I am...I'll even pretend like I've joined it as well to avoid suspicion.

I want a step by step process that can get things up and running that should take a week or two. Thank you. All of you.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
How to create an organization on the Internet and get many people to join? - CaineFire - 04-18-2014 01:53 PM
[] - Nisia - 04-18-2014, 02:05 PM