This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
My Samsung Galaxy Ace has "Low Internal Storage", only 19mb out of 190mb is available. Need HELP!?
04-19-2014, 07:44 AM
My Samsung Galaxy Ace has "Low Internal Storage", only 19mb out of 190mb is available. Need HELP!?
My Samsung Galaxy Ace has "low internal phone storage", only 19MB out of 190MB is available on the phone storage. I have a 2GB SD Card and 500MB free on it. Most of my apps are on the SD Card and there's 11 that I can't move to SD Card (the Move to SD Card option is grayed out). I want to install more apps to SD Card but I can't because the "Internal Phone Storage" is low. I have tried the App2SDcard application but it doesn't show any apps that I can move to SD Card. How do I install apps directly to SD Card without having to use "Internal Phone Storage"? How can I free the "Internal Phone Storage" ?
Help ASAP Please.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
My Samsung Galaxy Ace has "Low Internal Storage", only 19mb out of 190mb is available. Need HELP!? - NarutoSmile - 04-19-2014 07:44 AM
[] - Ian - 04-19-2014, 07:53 AM
[] - Karan - 04-19-2014, 07:57 AM