This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Firefox won't close out of my tabs?
04-19-2014, 07:44 PM
Firefox won't close out of my tabs?
I don't really know how to word this. Whenever I close out of firefox and then open it again, it brings up all the tabs that were open before. Almost like I only pressed the minimize button. Even if my laptop dies, if I restart the laptop, shut it down, sign out, etc., it still does it. And I just got the laptop a few weeks before Christmas. It's been going on for about two months, and it's just getting really annoying having to open up a new tab and close out of all my others before I close out of firefox. I don't really know, but I think it might have something to do with My Search Dial. In January, I forgot my ipod's new passcode (judge me, I dare you), and I ended up downloading a bunch of stuff (including My Search Dial) in attempt to regain access to my ipod. I never backed it up, and it currently says "ipod is disabled connect to itunes". Everything I read basically tells me I'm screwed and I have to restore to factory mode. Just wanted to mention that in case you have any idea what to do about that. And lastly, if it helps, my laptop is a Lenovo Ideapad S210 Touch. Sorry for writing so much, and thanks for any help!
I probably should have mentioned this (I forgot)--I have already tried going to "tools" then "options", and it is set to "When Firefox starts: Show my homepage", but it is still doing i.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Firefox won't close out of my tabs? - Allison - 04-19-2014 07:44 PM
[] - Gary - 04-19-2014, 08:00 PM
[] - Bill - 04-19-2014, 08:03 PM
[] - Behind Blue Eyes - 04-19-2014, 08:13 PM
[] - Web - 04-19-2014, 08:16 PM