This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Can my mother keep getting away with abusing my siblings and ripping our family apart?
10-15-2012, 09:08 PM

I called this number 1-877-578-1134(Only if person has private insurance)Any time 24/7
where I received Great Excellent Confidential Anonymous Live Professional Help FREE

My only regret is not calling much sooner instead of suffering the effects of addiction in silence thus not getting my freedom and life back from dependency much earlier.

When it comes to dependency there's not a specific form of treatment or recovery program that's right for everyone because we're all unique in our own way and many times we don't know how to choose what works best for ourselves.
That is why we need experts help.

It doesn't matter whether our dependency is to alcohol, illegal street drugs, inhalants, prescription drugs. You can recover and successfully manage sobriety like thousands of others have with the right support and determination.

It was very hard for me to admit my addiction and do something about it by seeking help quickly and early on but it was the most important step to recovery.I just wished I did it sooner so I didn't need to suffer for so long
Dependency is a big complicated problem that no one can solve by themselves on their own and should seek help and support quickly.

Many times I felt alone in my struggle with addiction which has effectively taken control over me as I wondered if there is a light at the end of the tunnel which I didn't realize until a trusted friend of mine gave me this phone number where they give great guidance.

You or anyone can Call anonymously FREE Confidential Live professional Help Line before it is too late 1-877-578-1134(Only if person has private insurance)Any time 24/7 to get the help needed today.

You or anyone got nothing to lose when calling and everything to gain freedom and life back from dependency but calling (which I should of done a lot sooner) is the first most important step,if serious.

Friend, I wish the best of luck in journey to recovery very soon and as every body knows kicking old habits won't be easy to change but if I can do it with the right help then anybody can.
Good Luck !
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Rebecca - 10-15-2012, 09:08 PM
[] - Yukiko - 10-15-2012 09:08 PM