This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
what is the best option for setting up a network for about 50 people across the world?
04-20-2014, 01:47 PM
what is the best option for setting up a network for about 50 people across the world?
I don't know a whole lot about networks and stuff. A group of friends and I are working on turning a former Facebook game which was shut down a few weeks ago due to the lack of profit Into a game that will hopefully be much better (the developers that wrote the game didn't do a good job or writing the code but the people who played it got addicted) The problem is we live all over the united states and 1 person who knows English lives across the world, what would you suggest for a network and server? (we are looking for network engineers but have had no luck yet)
Thanks Gary, i have a few friends who are developers but that is about it, no one who is good with networks and servers, i think i have a lot to learn, but I do think it is possible, I might of missed it but i don't think you covered the problem that the developers working on the game live all over the united states and you kept mentioning LANs which are local area networks

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
what is the best option for setting up a network for about 50 people across the world? - Ricky M - 04-20-2014 01:47 PM
[] - Gary - 04-20-2014, 01:51 PM
[] - efflandt - 04-20-2014, 02:01 PM