This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Does he still love her?
04-22-2014, 02:29 AM
Does he still love her?
Here's the story. My husband and I have been together for almost 5 years, we have 2 children (one surviving) and another one on the way. He has a daughter from his first marriage. she comes and sees us every other weekend. Well I found some pictures on his phone of his ex from HER facebook he had to have saved them to his phone..... I asked his once before and he claimed they save automatic when she changes her profile pic. I have changed mine so have his other frend and he has none of them saved..... I feel like he's lying and hiding feelings.... I think he still loves her.... Or maybe he's attracted to her... Either way its wrong In my opinion they are divorced WE are married now. Every time I bring it up he gets all defensive and yells and claims I don't trust him.... Well why should I? The pictures are of HER and her only. I would get it if it were family pictures they do have a child. My question is why would he have them? Should he have them?? Am I overreacting? should I let it go or ask again why they are still there when I asked him to please delete them he did but now they are back.... please help

what would you do?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Does he still love her? - ?/? - 04-22-2014 02:29 AM
[] - esim345 - 04-22-2014, 02:32 AM
[] - The Boss - 04-22-2014, 02:37 AM