This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What online design site is the best for making your own website?
10-15-2012, 09:02 PM
What online design site is the best for making your own website?
I don't particularly want to buy software unless you think it is a much better idea to do so. I want to use one of these online website creation services, like Webeden, to make a website for a project I am managing.

I have a budget of about £800, but would prefer to spend a lot less if possible so that I can use this part of the budget else where in the project.

I will edit it myself. I am computer literate, although have no idea about HTML. I have been using a CMS system at work for a few years now, and use basic HTML like <br> (please do not mock me if that is not actually HTML...).

I like the idea of editing it myself because it gives me control.

It doesn't need to be 'flashy' at all. It will basically be an informational point - I am not selling anything, do not need a forum, will not have members, or anything else. Just updates regarding the project. including pictures and maybe videos. I do value a clear layout though - a proper website with pages; not one of these endless scrolling blog things.

I already have Facebook and Twitter and integrating these two would be useful, although not essential. I definitely want a website as well as the social networking - the website address will be very useful for a lot of my marketing.

Many thanks for your help,
J

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
What online design site is the best for making your own website? - J - 10-15-2012 09:02 PM
[] - Ethical Studios - 10-15-2012, 09:10 PM
[] - Ekki - 10-15-2012, 09:10 PM
[] - Bir - 10-15-2012, 09:10 PM
[] - Tanjid - 10-15-2012, 09:10 PM