This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
what should i do next?
04-23-2014, 01:48 PM
what should i do next?
the girl i love will i ever get her to like me?
it started me and her talked for months where she works im a regular customer then one day i asked her if i could have her number as a friend she said no i dont need it i can talk to her when i go into the store so i promised her i would not try to get it anymore she found out i liked her more then a friend she said she dont want to give me a chance the first big mistake i made was trying to ask her co workers for her number because i fell in love with her and second making a fake facebook profile in attempts to get her number which i regret and i love her more then anything in this world so after she told me she found it creepy what i did i backed off for a few weeks have not gone in to the store and i saw her in public at walmart she smiled at me and then we went on with our buisness should i try to talk to her and be her friend? she said she is a nice girl to me once so do you think she will let me be her friend again? i wont give up

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
what should i do next? - Danny O - 04-23-2014 01:48 PM
[] - Seth - 04-23-2014, 01:54 PM
[] - Chase - 04-23-2014, 02:06 PM
[] - Matthews Pesela - 04-23-2014, 02:12 PM
[] - Kittysue - 04-23-2014, 02:22 PM