This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I found things belonging to a female in my boyfriends flat?
04-23-2014, 05:52 PM
I found things belonging to a female in my boyfriends flat?
I have been seeing a Gemini man for 4 years. Recently I found a number of things at his flat that do not belong to me and I would appreciate some advice from both males and females.

Female curly brown hair all over his flat and on his clothes

Face wipes, brown hair bobble and passport photos of a woman with curly hair on one shelf in his wardrobe.

He has three phones of which I have only one mobile number, he keeps all of his phones very private. I asked him in a sarcastic tone what all of the hair was about and he said what hair. He does not know I have found the stuff in the wardrobe.

I want to approach this in the right way and although I am shocked, hurt and very angry I also want to leave with my self respect so need something really smart to catch him out on so it doesn't turn into a huge argument.

Please help!!!!!
Thanks for the responses to far. I made my decision as soon as I found the items there is not a chance in hell I would want to be with someone who does not respect me.

I plan on confronting him face to face at the earliest opportunity. I have no need for explanations or apologies!

I am looking forward to saying the words 'It's over' as I have already started to distance myself from him.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
I found things belonging to a female in my boyfriends flat? - kim - 04-23-2014 05:52 PM
[] - LaughN Pantha - 04-23-2014, 05:59 PM
[] - Shawn - 04-23-2014, 06:11 PM
[] - iLikePizza - 04-23-2014, 06:24 PM
[] - PAMELA - 04-23-2014, 06:30 PM
[] - iqra - 04-23-2014, 06:46 PM