This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Changing my life: I have created my product, what next?
04-24-2014, 12:10 AM
Changing my life: I have created my product, what next?
Guys, this is a weird thing i'm doing, so please forgive me if this causes any negative reaction.

I am an extremely motivated young man who needs advice, guidance, leads and... suggestions.

Let's go straight to it; i am changing my life. I am an amazing human being and i am a fighter, i never give up.

Last year in Nov; someone i thought was the love of my life walked away, i lost my own preschool had to close it making me jobless, i had debts in thousands of dollars, i got kicked out of the apartment i was staying in thus making me homeless sleeping (still technically am), my mobile got stolen, people i thought were friends walked away and all the while felt ugly because my ex kept telling me that i'm not sexy nor attractive. And i am only just 31 years old.
I've done quiet a lot in life i am truly thankful for, and when all those things happened, i crashed.

But you know, i had two best friends who aren't in the same country checking on me every day to make sure i was ok; they still do.

Its been 2 months now, and finally i see that it was just GOD taking away all things i didn't need, and giving me a clean plate. And he asked me, "Ok, i've removed everything for you to give you a clean, fresh start. Here's your clean plate - what are you going to put on there?"

So, when i got my school premise deposit, i paid off most of my debts, i got a new mobile but kept it private to less than 15 people who stuck by me, joined a gym and am getting attention and compliments (i wont post up a topless photo of me.. har har) .

And now - my life. I am beyond determined, i am beyond hungry, i am beyond starving to be successful, to be a self-made millionaire, to be successful.

I have started a social network - and rearing to throw it out there, ready to jump into another chapter of this journey - and i'm stuck.

Wait, before i go on, i just would like to say that i'm not here for pity - so please no sympathy - i'm a fighter, i don't cry boo-hoo.
The reason i am giving you a backlog of what's happened the past few months is to, hopefully, give you a picture of how intense and immense i am to become the amazing person i am born to be.
How motivated i am, how i am changing and ready to live successfully, not exist successfully.

So here's the question:
My social network - where should i go to next? What should i do next? Best marketing strategies? How do i make people use it? How does one person - no financial backup, no special connections to powerful people - make it work?

All your advice, tips, guidance, leads would so be appreciated. And thankful for - the know the importance of gratitude.

I've been working every single day - no off day - to create and work on this website - and i am no afraid of more hard work; just give it to me.

So.... thank you... even if its just to read this and... hopefully, fruitful things come out of this... Wait, no... not "hopefully"..
I KNOW fruitful things with come out from this.

"We are not truly strangers, but people who have not been formally introduced"

xx Emil
i can't edit my post.
Please stop insulting me - what kind of world do we live in - if you have helpful ideas and suggestions, please share - if not, be a better person and leave, thank you.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Changing my life: I have created my product, what next? - Emil @ CliqueOut - 04-24-2014 12:10 AM
[] - ?? - 04-24-2014, 12:24 AM
[] - Gerald - 04-24-2014, 12:27 AM
[] - Fairdo4all - 04-24-2014, 12:42 AM