This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Issue with being tagged in Facebook comments?
04-24-2014, 01:31 AM
Issue with being tagged in Facebook comments?
I've been tagged in 4 comments on photos by a "friend" on Facebook. Two of them were on a photos on the "WTF Sex Facts" page (I've never had sex with him or even kissed him, by the way). The other 2 were on 2 different friend's profile pictures (one of them who unfriended me a couple months ago when she moved schools to clean out her friends list, but nothing happened between us). He deleted the most recent comment (from today) when I called him out on it and told him to stop. He sent messages saying that it was someone else (who he told me to message because he is a "nice guy"... if he's such a "nice guy" why is "he" doing this?) and when I asked if he would stop he sent a "sticker" of a minion from Despicable Me shaking its head no.

I have screenshots of the comments and the pictures that they were on. Should I wait and see if it continues or get someone involved? If I should get someone involved, who? There haven't been any threats, so I feel like it shouldn't be the police.
Okay, I just went through the comments remaining (3/4) and reported them to Facebook. They're "being reviewed"... Any idea how long that could take? And anything I should do in the meantime?
Just to clarify, I reported them for "harassing me" as that was the best option. If the reports won't do anything (which I figured would happen anyways), is there someone outside of Facebook that I should get involved?
Facebook did remove the comments for harassment, surprisingly. Unfortunately, he was sent a message saying that the comment was removed because "someone" reported it... so he obviously knows that it was me. Oh well. I still have the screenshots if I decide that I need to do something later.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Issue with being tagged in Facebook comments? - Nicole - 04-24-2014 01:31 AM
[] - Blumpkin187 - 04-24-2014, 01:37 AM
[] - abraXus - 04-24-2014, 01:49 AM
[] - e.stitch - 04-24-2014, 01:59 AM