This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How does one make a facebook application.?
04-24-2014, 04:14 AM
How does one make a facebook application.?
I require a rather simple facebook application that allows on person to give to another person "points" as well as take them off and possibly attach a listing of "rewards" for redeeming those points.

Think of it this way, if someone does their chores you give them a point, and you keep doing this and they accumulate more. Or you can reward other good behaviour thusly, they can then redeem these points at their leisure from a list of pre-arranged rewards once they accumulate the neccessary points and then you decrement them.

Possibly additional features exist including a list of pre-arranged rewards, a list of pre-arranged duties, a request to confirm performance of a duty, a request to have a point redemption done. And so forth, but for the moment the simple recording will be more than sufficient, but I don't even know where to begin looking for the basics of how one programs an application, or where I might find a programmer to commission.
As I sort of meant to say, I don't mind hiring someone should the expense not be too excessive, and I can use a "karma" application as a temporary fix until I find something better. I could just write it down, but it creates more of a visual effect this way, which keeps the kid more reminded and on task.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
How does one make a facebook application.? - Logics bar - 04-24-2014 04:14 AM
[] - 885 - 04-24-2014, 04:16 AM
[] - MP - 04-24-2014, 04:30 AM