This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Being attractive sucks! How can I??
04-24-2014, 07:45 AM
Being attractive sucks! How can I??
Get guys to like me for my brain?

I am college educated, well spoken, have good morals, and am sincere/sweet. I am very fit, and love working out for my health. I don't post half naked selfies on my social media channels, and I don't dress like a slut.

Still, it seems like all guys seem to care about is how I look or my body. They will stare and make under the breath comments. I appreciate the compliment of getting noticed, but I've quit accepting dates, because it seems like all guys want me for is a trophy or a sexual fantasy. I'm not trying to sound vain in anyway. I'm not conceited, but it is what it is, and this is really making me feel lonely and discouraged. =/

Even yesterday when I was with my family at the court house, my dad introduced me to this attractive attorney he knows. He acted very nervous. I knew he was interested in me, but he had to get all weird about it. I didn't say anything, because I didn't think it was the time or place. Plus, what if he's married?

I also look about 10 years younger than I really am (i'm 32), so I tend to attract creepy pedophiles, or guys that are too young.

I would like to meet a sweet guy with similar goals. Even trying to date the less attractive guys backfired on me though, because they are worse then the meat-heads.

I'm afraid, that because of how I look, I will never be able to find a guy that's genuinely interested in me as a human being. Maybe I should just give up and stay single? I've been told that I have a naturally seductive look to me, but they don't seem to get that I'm not the type of girl that sleeps around.

And when I DO date a guy, he gets all paranoid about guys hitting on me, even though I don't talk to tons of guys.
Feeling kind of down.
?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Being attractive sucks! How can I?? - Stacey - 04-24-2014 07:45 AM
[] - flingebunt - 04-24-2014, 07:51 AM
[] - Jynx - 04-24-2014, 08:00 AM
[] - HiThere - 04-24-2014, 08:11 AM
[] - Å imon Falko - 04-24-2014, 08:24 AM