This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Being attractive sucks! How can I??
04-24-2014, 08:11 AM

Oooh boy!! You just described my dating life perfectly.

I am older than you, (also look ten years younger than my age). I have always been very health conscious and fit, plus I have a beautiful face. Im also intelligent and care about things in the world, I have done lots of volunteer work and I am a generous person. I don't lie, cheat or steal. Like you, I'm not trying to sound conceited but it's a fact.

The thing I have come to learn about guys is they are simply TOO insecure to feel comfortable with a beautiful woman. They all say they want one or fantasize about a beautiful woman but deep down they do not feel adequate enough to keep one. It's unfair for women like us because we are automatically labeled as either high maintenance or so many guys will hit on us that we are likely to cheat. Neither of those things are true about me at all.

Ever notice how men who cheat, ALWAYS cheat on their wives with ugly women???? All of them. And men who hit on or oogle at hot women always choose to settle down with grenades. I always say: if you're short with a plain Jane face and a wide butt, you can get any guy you want, seriously. When you look around in public, you'll see hot guys with dumpy girls EVERYWHERE and you can bet the pretty ones who liked them were blown off by these guys.

I got to the point where now I just play around with boy toys and use them for sex. They want to have relationships with dumpy women they can go ahead, they're pathetic.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - flingebunt - 04-24-2014, 07:51 AM
[] - Jynx - 04-24-2014, 08:00 AM
[] - HiThere - 04-24-2014 08:11 AM
[] - Å imon Falko - 04-24-2014, 08:24 AM