This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
HELP - Keyword vs Experience?
04-25-2014, 07:41 AM

There are still many many more options than this. You do not need to have a lot of traffic. Just a little will do and then it builds. If you want more try things like create a product, build a product, invent a product, etc. There are a ton of ways to do it.

However, more important is when Pat Flynn talks about long tail keywords. I am not sure the page, but he does talk about it in regards to his Security Guard training site. Look at how many different keywords he gets traffic from.

I once with a client took their main keyword and then their next 10 minor keywords. The total traffic from the 10 far exceeded the traffic from the main keyword. When you have 300 different terms, the main keyword may actually bring in less then 10% of your traffic.

So the question is how do you get found for 300 keywords? Lots of quality content. I read somewhere that about 50% of all the searches in Google are completely unique and will never be searched for again. 50% may not be the exact right number, I can not remember now, but it is way up there. So if all else fails, right content for this group of unique searches. Again this means lots of quality content.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
HELP - Keyword vs Experience? - David - 04-25-2014, 07:28 AM
[] - Labony - 04-25-2014, 07:32 AM
[] - scott - 04-25-2014 07:41 AM