This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why since i have a good job and money do women that didn't like me before expect me to take them out now?
04-26-2014, 05:32 AM
Why since i have a good job and money do women that didn't like me before expect me to take them out now?
So growing up i wasn't liked by many women. No chance at going out on dates, no date to the prom because no girl was interested so i stayed home not even having a girl just to hang out with going to the movies, park etc just to have fun.. I lived in florida but moved away to go to college in california for 5 years then moved back to florida and landing a $140,000 a year job. So now the same women that didn't give me a chance 7 years ago are now very interested in me. Acourse now they have kids and are single mothers and just think that i'm going to get with them and provide a good life for them and the baby daddy kids which i'm not.. One of the girls got my number through a mutual friend and called me saturday asking to hang out. This is one of the SAME girl who i asked out many times and she said no even though she didn't have a boyfriend or anything, I thought when a girl says not it's usually no?? Now with two kids pushing late thirties and the dad out of the picture due to drug abuse/jail she just expecting me to meet her and the two kids? And now she is talking about giving me a chance to date her over the phone? So i did meet up with her just to see what she had to say and basically what she wants is asking me for her to MOVE INTO MY NEW HOME with the two kids because now the dad is gone she has nowhere to go and no money. I never called her back. So is it

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Why since i have a good job and money do women that didn't like me before expect me to take them out now? - Mike - 04-26-2014 05:32 AM
[] - . - 04-26-2014, 05:48 AM
[] - jm0987rose - 04-26-2014, 05:52 AM
[] - evee - 04-26-2014, 06:00 AM
[] - Ann - 04-26-2014, 06:07 AM
[] - hithere42 - 04-26-2014, 06:08 AM
[] - Beth - 04-26-2014, 06:11 AM
[] - YH - 04-26-2014, 06:14 AM