This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why since i have a good job and money do women that didn't like me before expect me to take them out now?
04-26-2014, 06:11 AM

well if you really did love her then you would have it in your heart to forgive her because sometimes it takes us women some time and maturity to realize what we want has been infront of us the whole time.. maybe thats how she felt? then again if she felt that way she wouldn't of got with someone else and got knocked up, with not just one, but two kids! I don't know its really up to you if you want to forgive her and see how it goes. You only live once and life is about experiencing.. you might find a really great women behind her mistakes. Assuming you two have history, i think you should put things to rest and get closure. Then again she did flat out reject you but people do change from when they were younger! it's up to you and how do you know she is not educated or has a decent job? I think you should at least give her a chance, don't have so much resentment and anger in your heart. Be the bigger person and let her at least give you the chance to prove otherwise, you might find a genuine partner out of this, true love is hard to find. How do you even know she is aware of how much money you make? it's not like you would of stated that on your facebook or walk around advertising how much you make? doesn't really add up to me..
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - . - 04-26-2014, 05:48 AM
[] - jm0987rose - 04-26-2014, 05:52 AM
[] - evee - 04-26-2014, 06:00 AM
[] - Ann - 04-26-2014, 06:07 AM
[] - hithere42 - 04-26-2014, 06:08 AM
[] - Beth - 04-26-2014 06:11 AM
[] - YH - 04-26-2014, 06:14 AM