This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I need a low-cost yet effective marketing/advertising strategy?
04-26-2014, 10:02 AM
I need a low-cost yet effective marketing/advertising strategy?
I'm working in a high risk work training industry, i.e forklifts and other machinery.

i'm looking for an effective yet low cost marketing/advertising plan that will increase client intake, our pricing is competitive and our training undisputed, and we have an average client intake, however i want to increase our client turn over, I am wiling for a long term strategy that gradually shows results as well as fast pace short term strategies that increase turn over short term whilst the long term goals are met and in place.

the workload on what needs to be done is no issues, resources endless as well as hands i can put to the job, obviously low costing would be preferred to increase the profit - expense margin.
any ideas that are genuine would be great!

T.V advertisement is out of the question.

some areas i have been using lately are:

- radio adds
- magazine adds
- personal relations
- newspaper adds

and a few more,
I don't want to hear about cold-calling, email spamming, fax spamming either, we hold a high reputation and don't want this tarnished by annoying things like that.

I am willing to have further deliberations with professionals who can guide me through step - to -step ideas

Thank you in Advance.
Shaik,

Sorry i should of mentioned that, we have an up and running website that's running 500-2000 hits per week

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
I need a low-cost yet effective marketing/advertising strategy? - Taking Advantage - 04-26-2014 10:02 AM
[] - Thomas - 04-26-2014, 10:13 AM
[] - 455 - 04-26-2014, 10:16 AM
[] - JSGeare - 04-26-2014, 10:31 AM