This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
SEO Expert Global Service?
04-27-2014, 09:14 PM

Hi there Aiden!

I actually heard about SEO Expert Global about four weeks ago from an online business contact. I'd been looking at SEO firms in my local area, but just hadn't found one I was 100% comfortable with. Some seemed to promise the world, but their own sites didn't seem to rank that well.

My business is quite new, as I opened it only a few months ago, and it's in a pretty competitive field, against many businesses that have been established for decades, and I really wanted to do everything right to get my business noticed online (I have a Hairdressing Salon and there are heaps around, and of course, many people already have their favourites, so it's really, really important for me to get new, loyal clients).

The thing about SEO Expert Global that really swayed me was the 100% money back guarantee for a front page Google Places listing. Now, I'm not from a huge city, but the Google Places map for my keyword was just covered in those little dots...I checked and there were 101 results. So, I thought, what have I got to lose here? They get me to the front page or I get my money back!

Well, I thought it'd take ages...but within just 2 weeks, there was my business sitting at the #5 position, and it was a new listing too. This is against 101 businesses! I was so excited that I decided to invest in more SEO services through SEO Expert Global. I am now really confident that my business will get to #1 in Google Places within the next couple of months (if not sooner), and I am also confident leaving my website in their hands as well.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
SEO Expert Global Service? - 326 - 04-27-2014, 08:33 PM
[] - Sophie Jack - 04-27-2014, 08:35 PM
[] - Vin Diesel - 04-27-2014, 08:48 PM
[] - Catherine Williams - 04-27-2014, 08:54 PM
[] - Joanne J - 04-27-2014, 09:03 PM
[] - Patricia Waters - 04-27-2014 09:14 PM