This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How can i fix "Internet connection cannot be enabled.A LAN connection is already configured with the ipADDRESS?
04-27-2014, 10:33 PM
How can i fix "Internet connection cannot be enabled.A LAN connection is already configured with the ipADDRESS?
I am trying to connect to xbox live using my Clear 4g Usb broadband, but as I go to *properties -> *sharing -> then after checking the box"Allow other network users to connect through this computers internet connection" and after choosing "local area connection" i get this ANNOYING MSG saying -> "An error occured while internet connection sharing was being enabled.Internet connection sharing cannot be enabled. A LAN connection is already configured with the IP adress that is required for automatic IP addressing" I would greatly appreciate anyones help, as i dont know much (: thank you

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
How can i fix "Internet connection cannot be enabled.A LAN connection is already configured with the ipADDRESS? - Merrygrape749 - 04-27-2014 10:33 PM
[] - Richard - 04-27-2014, 10:35 PM