This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
No one is answering my question?
04-27-2014, 10:37 PM
No one is answering my question?
Does he miss me or does he just like playing with my head?
Well my ex boyfriend and I split up, there was somebody else and he is with her now. Anyway, he said he hated me and I said I hated him, I showed I still loved him after this though. Him and his new girlfriend had an argue ment from what I could guess or he was having second thoughts I'm not sure. During this time he said to me wish my mum a happy Mother's Day and that he hopes she has a great day, replied saying hey please wish your mum one from me too. Later that day he asked me what I wanted for my birthday and I asked why and said what I was asking my parents for and he said off him he meant and I said thanks but no thanks more or less, In the end just saying what I liked and that it was up to him and I didn't mean it rudely. He hasn't spoke to me since then and seems to be back to normal and even better with the new girlfriend, yesterday he sent me a picture saying just so you know of my love letters I had written him when we were together, I thought he threw them away. Why is he doing this? Does he just like screwing with my head?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
No one is answering my question? - Amateurhair955 - 04-27-2014 10:37 PM
[] - Polly - 04-27-2014, 10:38 PM
[] - Thomas - 04-27-2014, 10:47 PM
[] - Murzy - 04-27-2014, 10:57 PM
[] - Abbie - 04-27-2014, 11:00 PM