This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I can't access any website except for the home page on every browser on windows 7 and I have a connection?
04-27-2014, 11:09 PM

If all else fails you can do a system restore, I will provide a link for 7 instructions. I think maybe you played with network settings and forgot where you began? I believe that a restore will help, though if you're aware of a simple way to restore network settings to factory default, that might be easier.

Sometimes my win 7 will tell me I have a connection when I don't. It's not that they're lying to me, it's just that connection is relative. They see me connected to my router, whereas I consider being connected only if I can get online and check my email! So, first, and forgive me if you've already tried this. Go to your router, unplug the power from the wall, wait a minute, and then plug back in. Give it a few min to boot, go to your pc and clear your history and cache in your firefox (IE is the Devil) and then try again.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Mark - 04-27-2014, 10:54 PM
[] - Opsadaisy - 04-27-2014, 10:59 PM
[] - Aura - 04-27-2014, 11:02 PM
[] - highrose132 - 04-27-2014 11:09 PM