This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What do I do if someone posted on my ebay account and now I owe money?
04-27-2014, 10:52 PM
What do I do if someone posted on my ebay account and now I owe money?
My brother was using my computer and sold an empty box on my ebay account without my knowledge or permission (my username and password were stored on my computer when he used it). It is against ebay's policy to list empty boxes, and when the buyer opened a case against me, they were refunded the entire amount and now my ebay account is placed on hold until I pay $158, which I do not have. My brother refuses to pay, and this is causing me a lot of problems, as ebay is how I earn a huge part of my income, and now I cannot do this. When I called ebay's customer service, they said since it's my family, then it is still my responsibility to pay the reimbursement, and they won't even let me open an "account takeover case" since it was my family that did it. What is ebay's policy as far as my situation goes, and how do I resolve this? I have no idea what to do... Please reply with links to ebay's policy as far as this is concerned, as I'm finding it nearly impossible to find this information on their website.
He changed the paypal account to which the funds are paid to his paypal account. He really screwed me over, and like I said, ebay won't let me file a case against him because he is my family member.

Can you PLEASE site your answers with links from ebay's policy?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
What do I do if someone posted on my ebay account and now I owe money? - John - 04-27-2014 10:52 PM
[] - adrian - 04-27-2014, 10:57 PM
[] - Ganesh Arayan - 04-27-2014, 11:02 PM
[] - LOTR-FAN - 04-27-2014, 11:09 PM