This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How did you meet your boyfriend/girlfriend? What is your story? :)?
04-27-2014, 11:05 PM

Young love, it gives hope to the one who have none. Smile my love story is one of insanity and striving to be the best one can be. It was a dark time in my life. There was a bomb scare ah we're I worked. Everyone was stabbing each other in the back, pointing accusations and what not. Everything, everywhere I looked was black, just hopeless. But not her, she was out of reach, but still a beacon. I had recently met her, and I knew that I liked her. To keep from being a chump and a fool, I waited for months simply enjoying the idea of her. All the while I waited I told myself I was never good enough, and I was right. To this day I hate who I am, not only because of her, but because of what I had become. Right now I am fighting the urge to let her go. It has been almost a year now. Things haven't really changed as far as the rest of my life. I don't want to drag her down and hold her back. I would say that you and your mate are going to eventually be very happy together. Cheers!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Guy - 04-27-2014 11:05 PM