This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Do I have Aspergers?
04-27-2014, 10:56 PM
Do I have Aspergers?
I'm a shy guy who's 24. I can't get good conversations with people, I don't understand peoples emotions well, I am lonely and have been all my life. When I was 8, I was captain of my football team and then captain of basketball team when 12 but quit all sports I played because of my relationships with other players. People complimented my playing because I was good but I could never talk to them about anything other than basketball.
I just quit my band who had 800 likes on Facebook because I felt I couldn't fit in socially. I felt lonely being amongst so many people, because I couldn't connect with any of them. Just as lonely as I feel now being by myself. I'm also keeping fit and playing with a football team. i still feel really awkward around people and it's making me unhappy. I'm not like people who can just be funny and interesting because even my tone sounds sarcastic when I compliment people and they think I'm being nasty. Also, I half smile without realising and people mistaken that as a horrible sneer. I met so many women, but always had bad experiences. For example, a women stood me up on a dating site (that was the only action I got), and one day when I was sound checking I went up to a really hot women and said "hi your stunning. Whats your name?" She replied with "f*** of loser." And her two girl friends were laughing and looking me up and down with ridicule. I felt humiliated. Then I played a good gig and the 3 girls saw me playing and the girl felt bad.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Do I have Aspergers? - highthrone667 - 04-27-2014 10:56 PM
[] - Reefy - 04-27-2014, 11:01 PM
[] - Mask - 04-27-2014, 11:07 PM
[] - Lys - 04-27-2014, 11:15 PM
[] - Godless Athiest - 04-27-2014, 11:17 PM
[] - Amanda - 04-27-2014, 11:19 PM
[] - Alice C - 04-27-2014, 11:21 PM