This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why is Comcast's service so bad?
04-27-2014, 11:02 PM
Why is Comcast's service so bad?
So back a few years ago I lived in NY and had Time Warner Cable for Internet. I had their service for over 3 years, and only once did I have my Internet stop working, and they fixed it quickly and were very nice. Fast forward to 2008 when I moved to Utah, and I got comcast because the only choices in my area are DSL or comcast. With Comcast the speed of their internet is great. But here is the problem. About every 6 weeks or so the Internet goes down I call customer service, they can't fix it over the phone, and have to send a technician. The technician does fix it, but only for about another 6 weeks or so. Than I have to call again and have the exact same problem. I have called customer service and complicated about how the service kerps going down, and like a cheating spouse they keep promising me it will never happen again. But this has been going on for years, and I never expect them to change. I have tried DSL in the past , and their service is much more reliable. But their speeds are a joke. So basically I have 2 choices. Deal with my Internet going down every so often, or deal with slow as crap DSL. On top of Comcast's crappy service, the technicians are always late. And a few times they actually went to the wrong house. Like I said I never had these problems with time warner. Why is Comcast's service so bad?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Why is Comcast's service so bad? - Gillian - 04-27-2014 11:02 PM
[] - AustinP - 04-27-2014, 11:09 PM
[] - Ed G - 04-27-2014, 11:15 PM
[] - Boss - 04-27-2014, 11:21 PM