This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Malaysia air flight 370 is no doubt at Diego Garcia, why would they do this?
04-27-2014, 11:42 PM

ANSWER FROM DETECTIVE CONAN :

1 . The first key is careful planning . all had been well planned , with a lot of money !
- > MALAYSIA AIRLINES MH370 NOT DETECTED AT SOME MILITARY RADAR .
- > Reversing the direction
- > The plane did not explode , because when the plane exploded definitely making loud noise and no pieces were found .

2 . The second key is the driver .
I'm sure the plane did not explode and landed somewhere . who's driving ?
- > Someone who can get the pilot wheelhouse .
- > And he also can drive a plane with excellent and experienced .
- > After I saw the list of passengers and their biographical data , none have experience on aircraft other than the pilot and crew .
- > Gun at the head of the pilot ? pilots can signal danger even one second without being noticed . unless the aircraft exploded , or the pilot was killed .

3 . FOR WHAT IT DONE ?
- > Military aircraft non- ASEAN countries can enter the ASEAN area with a very free . Because they have a good reason , namely the search for malaysia airlines that I 'm sure they would never find it .

- > I feel they were showing off the anti radar tool , they tested the device , and soon they will use on their aircraft .

4 . SO ?
conclusion of DETECTIVE CONAN : an advanced and rich countries have planned this tragedy , very well and with a lot of money .

diego garcia is the best place to land this plane.
look at google map diego garcia has the airport and the island is very isolated in the middle of the ocean.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Magik - 04-27-2014, 11:16 PM
[] - John - 04-27-2014, 11:20 PM
[] - Matthew - 04-27-2014, 11:22 PM
[] - Bugsy - 04-27-2014, 11:23 PM
[] - Bud - 04-27-2014, 11:31 PM
[] - Carmine - 04-27-2014, 11:41 PM
[] - armamei - 04-27-2014 11:42 PM