This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
im a taurus female and been talkin to a virgo guy we met on instagram we started textin then we got to know each other t
04-27-2014, 11:12 PM
im a taurus female and been talkin to a virgo guy we met on instagram we started textin then we got to know each other t
Everything was goin good.But then he started lying about coming to see me and pick me up i stay in Dc and he stay in MaryLand . One day he told me he wa going to come nd pick me up so i got ready but he never showed upSad so i asked him why didnt he call or text me and tell me why he didnt show up so he make a lie and say he got in a car accident Then i stated being mean because he kept on lying but he stilled stayed with me then he broke up with me.But he told me how he feel about me then i told him how i feel.So then he said we could still text and talk everyday.But then the next month we was talkin he would tell me goodmorning and when i reply back he wouldnt answer or either he take a long time to reply nd he would say sorry he was at work i was like ok i understand then when he get of work still no reply .Then i aint text him for a whole day then he called me but i was sleep so then i told him goodmorning and i went to sleep so then we started back textin then he didnt reply to message.Idk what to do with him i like him alot but its kinda confusing and irritating.

Why does he tell me goodmorning then after that stop texting me out the blue?

Is he playin mind games with me?

Why do he lie so much about dumb stuff?

When he text me i reply back but he go ghost on me nd never reply back is dat a virgo thing?

Why do he sometimes treat me like we still together?

Does he really like me like he say he do or is he faking?

Should i just stop talking to him?HELP PLEASEE

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
im a taurus female and been talkin to a virgo guy we met on instagram we started textin then we got to know each other t - Amazingstar812 - 04-27-2014 11:12 PM
[] - Jason A - 04-27-2014, 11:18 PM