This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Pisces male - shy or just quiet?
04-27-2014, 11:19 PM
Pisces male - shy or just quiet?
I am a virgo gal that is showing some real interest in a Pisces boy for the first time. I have dealed a little bit with them before, but in general I know little about how they "work" and the profiles on the net on that specific sign are so contradictary and vague, so fishkids, help me out Smile

We met up at a party, his mysterious stare caught my interest and we have been sending messages for a couple of weeks. Personally I am more than just a little verbal, I can out-talk just about any man (except sags and geminins, we can keep it going all night,haha) so I can keep a conversation going on my own really. Which is basically what I did for the first week or so. If I wasnt so attracted to him, Id probably give up by day 2. But he is warming up, and replies quickly and even initiates conversations on his own. Still, I am the one asking most qustions and making all the moves. I dont mind, I will often take the lead with boys, but I expect them to..well, take over it after a while, or at least take part, you know? He does to some extent but wow...I'm getting more bored than intrigued by this slowness at times. (I have venus in Leo, Im impatient in love,haha).

I know I'm virgo, I floss, I get up early and I can be a pragmatic ice queen,haha. I'm not romantic, but I am in fact artsy, creative and quite cuddly. I like to discuss philosophy and I am a sucker for music and stuff. Should I just stay away from this poor creature before I damage him for life or he bores me to death with his slowness, or could it be that it is just what I need? After all, I am sometimes too sensible and practical for my own good, I need someone to get me in touch with my wild, vulnerable and creative side. (I have been falling for cancers like 100 times..wonder why Tongue).

My main questions:
1. Are Pisces men just not talkative? The fact that he answers all my questions but rarely asks any, is it because he is self-centered or is he afraid to ask? (Or crappy at conversation)
2. Are they like cancer boys, that any sign of initative is HUGE, and if he pokes you on facebook he will probably propose soon?
3. The fact that I have not scared him away yet, does that mean he's desperate, or do they secretly like straightforward and slightly mad women? Haha Smile
4. I need a funny man who will tell jokes, tease me/stand up to me and play with me..are these sides that Pisces males typically have that can come out when they warm up, or are they just quite serious, detached and well...boring (to me)

We will be meeting again pretty soon, so I'd love some input! Cant wait to seduce him , just wondering if it is in fact a good idea Confused Smile
Edit: We have never talked about horoscopes (Im a little bit into it myself, but I dont expect guys to be) and I have already asked him out, but its not until 2 weeks cause Im going away Smile
I know pisces-virgo are often said to be an unfortunate match, that is why Im asking for help. The combo is new to me. As much as people recommend earth signs they always bore me. Im drawn to fire and water.
I do not have all the details, but my venus is Leo, as said, his is Aquarius.
I have Mars in Virgo, his is in Capricorn.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Pisces male - shy or just quiet? - Kimmikat - 04-27-2014 11:19 PM
[] - John - 04-27-2014, 11:29 PM
[] - Arup R P - 04-27-2014, 11:38 PM
[] - Bubbles - 04-27-2014, 11:48 PM
[] - Been There - 04-27-2014, 11:57 PM