This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Pisces male - shy or just quiet?
04-27-2014, 11:57 PM

If you are going to use astrology, please use REAL astrology.
Sun-sign astrology will not help . .it is too small a piece of the puzzle (6%) to show you the whole picture.

When you say he is a Pisces, you are talking about the sign that appeared behind Sun during the time he was born.
Sun moves through Pisces between late February and late March every year. Takes about 30 days to move through a sign.
But Sun is ONLY 1 out of 10 "planets" in the sky. Each planet represents a different part of our personality, and a different inner need. The ONLY thing that Sun represents is how we need to act IF we are going to like ourselves. The Sun answers questions about how we learn to like who we are .. about how we relate to ourselves. NOT how we relate to others.
Since it is easy to find the Sun (just know the day-month of birth) it is easy to SELL Sun-sign astrology.
Sun-sign astrology sells because it is easy to use ... NOT because it gives useful information by itself.

TO ANSWER YOUR QUESTIONS, from an astrological perspective:
My main questions:
(1) Are Pisces men just not talkative? The fact that he answers all my questions but rarely asks any, is it because he is self-centered or is he afraid to ask? (Or crappy at conversation)
- Mercury is the planet of our communication. If he has Sun in Pisces, he can only have his Mercury in Aquarius, Pisces, or Aries. But the "aspects" that other planets make to Mercury are more important than the sign that Mercury is in.
- The Rising Sign (Ascendant) is our "social mask". We all have a mask we wear when we are with people we don't know really well, when we are not totally comfortable. This mask affects our social communication style too.
- Venus is the planet of how we relate socially and romantically. Along with Mercury, it is a strong indicator of how talkative someone is.

2. Are they like cancer boys, that any sign of initative is HUGE, and if he pokes you on facebook he will probably propose soon?
- Initiative, action .. this is shown by Mars. Not by Sun. You have to look at the sign his Mars is in, and the aspects it makes with other planets.
- The 5th house is the house of romantic love. The sign there, the ruler of that sign, and any planets IN the 5th house will tell how specifically how he approaches romantic love, dating, etc.
- The 7th house is the house of marriage. This tells you how approaches marriage, partnership, commitment.

3. The fact that I have not scared him away yet, does that mean he's desperate, or do they secretly like straightforward and slightly mad women? Haha Smile
- What he likes in a woman is shown mostly by his Venus. And his Moon. What he likes in romance is shown mostly by his 5th house.
You cannot tell anything from the fact that you have not scared him away.
He might be desperate, he might like you just as you are, or he might not care enough to be attracted OR repulsed by you .. it MIGHT be an indication of apathy about you.

4. I need a funny man who will tell jokes, tease me/stand up to me and play with me..are these sides that Pisces males typically have that can come out when they warm up, or are they just quite serious, detached and well...boring (to me)
You want a funny man. Well humor comes from our mind, and Mercury is the planet of our mind. His Sun sign won't tell you anything.
And Pisces if not known as a humorous sign anyway.
BUT ...
humor is ONLY worth 7% of what makes a relationship work. It is a bit bothersome that you invest so much importance in a quality that does no impact on whether or not it becomes a lasting and happy relationship. One would think you are searching for relationship-failure.

As for understanding where he is coming from, pay attention to action.
Do NOT try to read his mind.
Do NOT use Sun signs to try to understand a person.
IF a guy is
(1) interested in you, and
(2) able to make a relationship work
he will ask you out. He will seek you out. He will want to be around you. He will make sure that no other guy swoops in and steals you away, and he will ensure this by actively and obviously pursuing you so that no one else has a chance to swoop in and steal you.

If he's not pursuing you, either he's not interested, or he is not able to act to make a relationship work. Either way, the result is the same . .nothing happens.
And it nothing happens, it doesn't matter WHY nothing happens because you have no control over the situation.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - John - 04-27-2014, 11:29 PM
[] - Arup R P - 04-27-2014, 11:38 PM
[] - Bubbles - 04-27-2014, 11:48 PM
[] - Been There - 04-27-2014 11:57 PM