This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Please help, what should I do?
04-27-2014, 11:37 PM
Please help, what should I do?
I was seeing this guy but I left because i joined the army. It was a choice I made to make myself proud, i had no idea I would meet someone only a couple of months before I left. In the beginning we were great, he is my first, so of course we got close. Then suddenly he started disappearing and at the worse time possible, right when I was leaving. I spent my last few weeks crying over him instead of enjoying the people who love me. He wanted me to write him at basic so I did. He eventually responded but by that time I decided that I needed a man who was going to love me for me. I am only 19 so I have plenty of time. Being so strong and having to take care of myself made me a more confident person. I wrote him saying that I wish him luck and that I decided I needed to move on. I got over him, the letter sucked to write but I could feel myself ridding him from my thoughts. Before my graduations I got a response (one I was not expecting.) He told me how much he missed and wanted me. I asked my friends who of course told me to go for it because they know how much I like him. When I got my phone back we started texting. He told me all this stuff, how he wanted a future with me. My best friend sent me a pic of his fb page, and a photo of him and his ex girlfriend. They looked so happy and very much together it killed me. He lied at first but I got it out of him that he was seeing both of us. I don't know what to do. he said he wanted me then flip flopped. I am so confused, help!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Please help, what should I do? - gentlefamily001 - 04-27-2014 11:37 PM
[] - Kieth - 04-27-2014, 11:46 PM
[] - Mr.Pop - 04-27-2014, 11:55 PM