This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Internet browser problems...?
04-27-2014, 11:39 PM
Internet browser problems...?
Hey, I'm having some weird troubles with my internet browser. Some pages won't load (white screen) or they'll load a page with the source code for the page on it. Firefox, internet explorer, and Google Chrome all do this. My laptop doesn't do this. They'll sometimes work in a few hours or days if I try again.

Windows 7. I don't know if this matters, but I had a trojan virus a about a month ago but I got rid of it with a system restore. I'm 99.9% sure it's 100% gone. I don't know if this is related but I've also noticed a few processes have lost the description part under task manager (including winlogon.exe). Also some programs under uninstall in control panel have lost the publisher's name but that happened before I got the virus. Attempting to uninstall them doesn't work either.
I've scanned for viruses using McAfee and Malwarebytes when I had the virus... No detection. It seems to be fixed since the system restore though. It's fast again and task manager doesn't show any processes I'm unfamiliar with anymore. I also scanned using Nod32 (full version) and McAfee (also a full version) after and still came up with nothing.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Internet browser problems...? - Nick - 04-27-2014 11:39 PM
[] - Chandra - 04-27-2014, 11:44 PM