This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How to deal with 'make money online' programs ripped off, being unemployed, broke and depressed?
10-15-2012, 09:05 PM
How to deal with 'make money online' programs ripped off, being unemployed, broke and depressed?
Hi all, I'd appreciate any advice you can give me...
I have been trying to build an online business for the last 18 months and doing Temp jobs at the same time to pay my bills. Because income wasn't stable I decided that this year I was going to find a permanent position Facebook marketing related (as that's what I love) so my Fiancée and I get a normal life, save some money and then get a proper business mentor to help us build the business we want to build
For the past 18 months I have spent over $8000 in 'make money online' with the aim of getting myself FullTime self employed so I could dedicate my time to build our business. But we feel ripped off by all those "Gurus".

It's been 5 weeks already that I've been looking constantly for work, registering with agencies, attending one interview after another, and sometimes I go to the last stage of the recruitment process but never seem to get the job.. I've been now applying for Temp work as I have to get some cash, totally frustrated, with no money no even to pay the transport to go to interviews, I walk instead for hours as I know the city well.
Also, as I am settled here I have no one other than my partner (she’s national) to lend me money or help me with the bills, but I now owe her more than enough and she's about to kick me out because she can't pay all on her own.. She works really hard to keep us afloat and I feel so embarrassed that she has to provide and not me, she believes in me achieving what I want to achieve but she just want me to help her with the bills

I am good with Facebook-for-business and I got some experience. However, every time I apply for Facebook related jobs they ask me for advanced excel experience which I don't have, this has been a restriction of not getting a job that I want till now. To develop advaced Exel skills I’d need to do unpaid internship which I can’t afford..

I am an aspiring entrepreneurs, passionate and driven. I have invested a lot money, time and effort in business mentoring and personal development, I have an ambitious plan to live the vision I want us both to live, I just one a damn job for now!

I love my Fiancee and I hate to disappoint her, I would appreciate if any one can tell me what short term strategies to use in this situation, I have thought:
Going to my local bars and hand on my CV
Borrowed some money, get a flight back home with the tail between my legs (no sure about this one)
Keep applying! but I don’t know for how much longer I am going to have a roof over my head

Thank you so much for taking your time and helping me

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
How to deal with 'make money online' programs ripped off, being unemployed, broke and depressed? - Taz - 10-15-2012 09:05 PM
[] - Michael - 10-15-2012, 09:14 PM
[] - zorathruster - 10-15-2012, 09:14 PM
[] - k b - 10-15-2012, 09:14 PM
[] - AB Gnome - 10-15-2012, 09:14 PM
[] - Black Heart - 10-15-2012, 09:14 PM