This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
how to stop being distracted by fb?
04-28-2014, 12:31 AM

I used to be like that!

But it's not how to stop being distracted. The question why do you keep going back to FB. What do you expect to see there?

I used to do it bcz i used to hope that my crush would go on fb and write smthn on his wall saying hw his day was cz i was too shy to ask.

If your answer - wat my frends are planning or to see wat a girl (special) is upto. or something of that sort ... then heres wat u cn do ...

Talk to your friends - talking on the phone is way healthier than waiting on fb. ask them wat their plan is of the day and wen they plan to use fb so u cn cm at the same time (if u wanna chat). Or plan smthn at school and say details will be send on fb - u get e-mails wenn u get msgs on fb. Hang around ur e-mail rather than fb (e-mails actually remind ppl of assignments and hws)

Get the courage to talk to the girl and start smthn ... maybe u guys will connect.. so instead of waiting on fb .. u cn actually plan a date or ur next phone convo or asking her out or smthn. find an excuse to meet her...

I hope this helps (=
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Ryan - 04-28-2014, 12:28 AM
[] - Christine Dy - 04-28-2014, 12:29 AM
[] - pixadi - 04-28-2014 12:31 AM
[] - Nico Caratao - 04-28-2014, 12:36 AM